Welcome to our family site!

Welcome to our family site!
We wanted one place where we could keep everyone near and far informed about what is going on with our family.
We will post pictures and updates so those who are interested can see what we are up to.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Hair Cuts Take Two!

Well the boys were starting to look a little shaggy again so I decided to be brave and attempt to take them for thier second haircuts. The first time was not a huge success as documented in a previous blog post and this time I was going solo since Jeff was still in London. I was pretty nervous but thank goodness this time was SOOOO much better! For their first cuts we went to a kids only place called Pony Tails, it got good Yelp reviews but turned out to be pretty girlie. My boys must be more comfortable in a more male environment because this time I took them to an old school barber shop called Amplify that just happened to have two kid chairs. It was definitely a testosterone filled environment and this Mommy was the only woman in sight....the things I do for my boys.

The experience was infinitely better than last time. Peyton loved the race car. He drove and called out "beep beep" through the whole cut. Liam loved the fire truck and Lenny the barber who worked on the boys was so calm he didn't even buckle Liam in the little restraint in the fire truck...he said "just let him go with it". I thought Liam would run away in a second but to my surprise he was very cool..YAY, I was so glad to be wrong.

The cuts ended with lollipops which made the boys super happy and this shop has customers for life!

Pre-cut shaggy crazy hair Peyton

Pre-cut shaggy Liam




Post cut handsome Peyton

Look at that big boy hair

Liam got comfortable in the firetruck while Peyton's hair was cut

Liam's turn and Mommy is holding her breath but little Man did great this time

still going strong



All done, looking spiffy and loving the idea of the lollipop



1 comment:

© The Sink Family Blog. Powered by