I had to take the boys with me to one of my prenatal appointments and while we were in the waiting room Peyton busts out with, "Are you waiting for Dr. Bergen?"
Dr. Bergen happens to be his pediatrician but we haven't seen him in months, you just never know what they are going to remember.
Peyton's latest response whenever you ask him to do something is "I'm too busy" he must tell this to poor Liam 5 times a day, apparently he is a very busy little guy.
Jeff was playing with Liam asking him if he was different animals but my favorite response was when Jeff asked him if he was a bat, Liam replied, "I am not bad, I am listening."
Poor Mo, everytime he walks by Liam, or accidently brushes him or sniffs him, he gets scolded by Liam who loves to yell, "Mo do not eat my body." We have no idea when or why he decided Mo was trying to eat him.
One night I was telling the boys that Peyton was my favorite Peyton and Liam was my favorite Liam. Jeff decided to join the game and asked Liam (a definite Daddy's boy) who is your favorite. Jeff clearly was expecting to hear Daddy but instead without hesitation Liam loudly said,
"GRANDMA"
"GRANDMA"
Liam is practically a locksmith and loves to climb so most gates, babyproof locks etc.. are a joke to him. Thanks to our friend Jen, we found one device that actually works on their bedroom door. It is called a door monkey and keeps the door open just enough so heat can get in and we can see and hear what they are doing but they cannot get out. Well apparently Liam knew it was his nemisis. He never said anything but would often stare at the lock. The lock miraculously worked for almost two months then one night after bedtime Liam comes running out into the living room SO EXCITED yelling, "I did it, I did it" apparently he found a way to stack stuff in his room high enough that he could then shimmy up the door and take the monkey lock off. He was so impressed with his feat he didn't even think that maybe it wasn't a good thing he should be bragging to us about when he should've been in bed ;)
Jeff had a beard for a good 6 months or so and one day decided to shave it. Peyton saw him before I did and came running out to tell me that, "Daddy's face is gone." Luckily, I know better than to freak out until I see things for myself but I was definitely pleases that Jeff's face wasn't gone but his scratchy beard was :D
Jeff had a beard for a good 6 months or so and one day decided to shave it. Peyton saw him before I did and came running out to tell me that, "Daddy's face is gone." Luckily, I know better than to freak out until I see things for myself but I was definitely pleases that Jeff's face wasn't gone but his scratchy beard was :D
No comments:
Post a Comment