Mother's Day this year was not exactly what I expected. My little brother Adam graduated from college in New Jersey so my Mom and I flew back to attend the ceremony and visit with our East Coast Family for a weekend.
Well when I booked the flight I didn't put two and two together that his graduation was on Mother's Day weekend and I would be 3,000 miles away from my boys on Mother's Day. Needless to say, I was very upset but luckily the boys are not big enough to really know and Jeff promised to have a Mother's Day for me when I returned. I made the best of it and really enjoyed seeing my siblings, nieces and nephews.
Even if my boys didn't realize it was Mother's Day, I know they missed me. My favorite quote from the weekend was that by Sunday night when Jeff had been in charge of the boys for three days. He asked them what they wanted for dinner and Peyton said, "No more Wendy's Daddy." Hee hee luckily, I was home soon to make Peyton some good food.
![]() |
| My cute brother Adam in his cap and gown is now officially a Rowan Graduate. |
![]() |
| My Mom had a great Mother's Day, it was the first time since my wedding all of her kids were in one place so we had a photo taken for her. |
![]() |
| Another big highlight for this trip was I got to meet my newest nephew James. |
| The weekend after we got back from NJ we celebrated a CA Grandmother's Day with a Mexican Brunch with Grandma Cily and Great Grandma Brown. |
| Great Grandma was amazed at how much Liam liked chips and salsa :) |



No comments:
Post a Comment