Welcome to our family site!

Welcome to our family site!
We wanted one place where we could keep everyone near and far informed about what is going on with our family.
We will post pictures and updates so those who are interested can see what we are up to.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Jen's Sprinkle


I was so excited when my friend Jen found out she was pregnant and having a girl! Like me, she has twin boys so the thought of throwing a pink shower made me giddy and I couldn't wait to get started.

Jen wanted it to be pretty small and intimate which is fine but I certainly don't do subtle so I immediately started a pinterest board and collected all kinds of great pink ideas.

We hosted the shower at our friend Melonie's house which is such a perfect venue I am threatening to have all of my future parties there!

Below are some pictures, I hope Jen had half as much fun attending the Sprinkle as I did working on it :)





These tissue pom pom napkin rings took forever to make but they turned out so cute I would definitely do it again


The guests each decorated a onesie for the baby to be


The beautiful Mom

For favors I made each of the guests my family's famous Kahlua cake in a jar

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Sink Family Blog. Powered by