We wanted one place where we could keep everyone near and far informed about what is going on with our family.
We will post pictures and updates so those who are interested can see what we are up to.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Fun with Mo
Mo is usually scared of the boys, which is so funny but they love him. Now that they are mobile they chase him down and sometimes he will hang out for a few minutes before begging to be let outside.
Liam stole Mo's toy
Peyton trying to pet Mo and Mo getting ready to flee
Mo sits next to them looking defeated...Liam still has his toy
Hey Peyton and Liam Happy 1st Birthday, Looks like a great party you had.You guys are very special to me and I'm glad you had a great party!You have very special parents and I hope you get all your wishes in life.I know you have the best team that will always be on your side.God blees you both and always stay healthy.Love Grandpa Kevin and Grandma Beth
Hey Peyton and Liam Happy 1st Birthday,
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great party you had.You guys are very special to me and I'm glad you had a great party!You have very special parents and I hope you get all your wishes in life.I know you have the best team that will always be on your side.God blees you both and always stay healthy.Love Grandpa Kevin and Grandma Beth