OK, so apparently Liam reads this blog and doesn't appreciate it when I say that he can't do anything that Peyton can do. As soon as a finished typing that Liam could only take one step but Peyton could do several. He screamed, stood up and proved me wrong :) They are both taking a few wobbly steps at a time now.
We should probably start a pool to see who will actually walk first, right now it is a close match and could go either way ;)
Oh and this morning they also proved they can both grab the end of the toilet paper on the roll and take off, outside of the bathroom, down the hall and almost to the kitchen. Liam started it but after I picked up Liam to put him in the pen before I could shut the bathroom door Peyton gave it a try too. What a morning...life is good :)
BTW is maniacally laughing while you are doing some you shouldn't be a milestone?
No comments:
Post a Comment