The boys are doing well and gaining weight. We had a visit from a home care nurse on Thursday she checked on the boys and weighed them, Peyton is up to 5lbs 10 oz and Liam is up to 4lbs 14 oz.
We have to say a big thank you to Grandma, who came up and helped us several days last week. She is such a pro, the boys like her to give them baths much more than when Mom and Dad do it.
We will post some more recent pics soon but below are some from our last days in the hospital around Christmas. Below Peyton is showing off his his Christmas outfit and new toy from his cousins Francesca & Penelope, Liam is giving us a cute little smile & the nurses were nice enough to take a picture of all of us when Grandma was visiting.



Congrats...I would love to come visit whenever you get settled..I am in Alamo three times a week and have a little something for the boys from Charles and I. So glad to hear and see the boys doing so well!!
ReplyDelete