Jeff$Karis, I'm so happy the boys are finally home.I can't wait to see them.I hope all goes well and they adjust to their home.Again I'm so proud of you guys.Take care and keep me posted.
Hi, The boys look great.I know you will be great parents and tired ones. I am so glad you were able to see in the New Year as a family in your new home. All my love and prayers for a happy, healthy, and joyous New Year. I wish I lived closer so I could hug and hold the little ones. Please give them a kiss from their Aunt Diane and Uncle George. Hope to make a trip and see you before the year is out (2010 that is). All our Love.
Jeff$Karis,
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy the boys are finally home.I can't wait to see them.I hope all goes well and they
adjust to their home.Again I'm so proud of you
guys.Take care and keep me posted.
Love Dad&Beth
Hi its lillie their adorable i love them!!! See you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteThe boys look great.I know you will be great parents and tired ones. I am so glad you were able to see in the New Year as a family in your new home. All my love and prayers for a happy, healthy, and joyous New Year. I wish I lived closer so I could hug and hold the little ones. Please give them a kiss from their Aunt Diane and Uncle George. Hope to make a trip and see you before the year is out (2010 that is). All our Love.