Welcome to our family site!

Welcome to our family site!
We wanted one place where we could keep everyone near and far informed about what is going on with our family.
We will post pictures and updates so those who are interested can see what we are up to.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Volunteering at the Special Olympics Summer Games

Even though I have taken a new job I couldn't give up my favorite project from my old one, the Special Olympics Summer Games. For the first time in 5 years I didn't have to be in charge of 300 corporate volunteers at the event so I took advantage of being able to have our whole family be volunteers ourselves. The only position the boys were older enough for were Spirit Boosters but P & L are naturals at that so it worked out perfectly.
 
Our job was simple cheer on the athletes at Track and Field, the boys loved screaming, clapping and banging the thundersticks. I think this will continue to be an annual family tradition.
 

 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Sink Family Blog. Powered by