Welcome to our family site!

Welcome to our family site!
We wanted one place where we could keep everyone near and far informed about what is going on with our family.
We will post pictures and updates so those who are interested can see what we are up to.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Actual Birthday

The boys actual birthday was 2 days after their party. There are six kids in their little preschool class and three of them all have birthdays on the same day, my two and another little girl. We decided to bring treats for all 21 kids in the Toddler House and make it a big at school party.

As a Mom who LOVES to make things and bake, I was pretty bummed by the "nothing homemade" treat policy at their school but I guess it is a sign of the times and lots of food allergies that everything must be commercial and list all ingredients. We made the best of it and tracked down lots of safe for everyone treats so the boys and their buddy Brooklyn had a wonderful party at school.

Once they were home I had a few special treats for them. While on our cruise they fell in love with Mickey Bars, after looking at options in the freezer section I found an ice cream bar that seemed close (except for the shape of course) and they LOVED it.

I also made their bath special by letting them pour all the bubbles they wanted :) then we had an impromptu "we are two" photo session with some of the party decorations that were still out.

Two years have flown by SO fast, I would give about anything to slow time down...just a bit!


I think we may have a future food critic






No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Sink Family Blog. Powered by