OK, so as if teething wasn't enough action for Mr. Liam. I walked into the nursery yesterday to find him STANDING UP and leaning over the rail!
I about had a heart attack picturing my little guy plummeting to the floor. However, he thought it was hilarious, he was super proud of himself for figuring out how to pull himself up and stand there.
Peyton just laid there staring at him. If he had a thought bubble, I think it would say "Why are you getting up, if you just lay here they will pick you up and feed you it is great." ;)
So needless to say as soon as Daddy got home last night from work his first order of business was lowering the crib mattresses so Liam can stand up but NOT get out! Staying one step ahead of Liam is going to be quite the challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment