Our daycare provider, Maya, seems wonderful and that is really what kept me from going totally insane leaving them. Oh and did I mention she is Gator?? What a small world, I found a Florida Gator in Walnut Creek, CA. I am counting on her to not only feed, change, play and walk with them but to also help teach them to do the Gator Chomp by football season :-)
The boys are now about 5 1/2 months old, which means even "age adjusted" they are finally ready to start some solids. We are beginning with rice cereal and though right now they wear about as much as they eat they are definitely enjoying it! Mommy and Daddy are praying it helps get them to start really sleeping through the night.
They are getting SO big and are both so smiley and happy. You can't help but be in a good mood when they flash their toothless grins :-)
Peyton's Cereal Face
Liam's Cereal Face
Chillin' in their overalls
Their first toy fight (that I know of)
Peyton wants Liam's toy even though he had his own
Look at Peyton's evil grin after he stole the toy from his brother
Two of the happiest babies ever.What great smiles you have.I miss you and hope to come see you in August.Love Grandpa Kevin&Beth
ReplyDelete