We are dying to know!! We just got our apointment for our next in-depth ultrasound, it is September 2nd at 2pm. So we should know then what the sex of each twin is. It is only 19 days away but feels like FOREVER :-)
We will let everyone know as soon as we know!
This is so cool. I have never followed a blog or posted a comment but for my grandkids anthing! I am so excited and so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteLove XOOXOXOX
Mom
Sweet...this is really cute. Your baby scrapbook has already begun. You guys are such great parents!
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome idea! I'm so happy and excited for you guys. These cuties are so blessed to have you and Jeff as parents. I just can't believe it!...TWINS!!! Double WOWS!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear tomorrow what you are having.I'm excited for you both.As long as they're healthy I'm happy.
ReplyDeleteLove Dad and Beth